outer edge feathering

From: John Casall (jcasall@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Apr 03 1998 - 17:12:22 EST

it's most likely either the alignment or worn shocks, I replaced
shocks/did alignment and it seemed to have stopped. can't say which
corrected the problem. btw, after doing this its good to rotate,
otherwise they stay feathered
since everyone is getting alignments every 2-5k miles, who is getting
this done and redone for free? I'm certainlly not, but I might have
to start raising a fuss...

Seriously, I have a 92 that had the same problem for years....The outer
edges of the tires in front would feather oddly and almost cup.

Well, the problem has subsided slightly, but it still does it....

Have never been able to figure it out...

My advice.....rotate rotate rotate.....!