Re: Black Diamond Body Lift

From: Chris lang (langcj@polaris.clarkson.edu)
Date: Fri Apr 03 1998 - 20:06:08 EST

I e-mailed them requarding this too here is what they sent me:

Black Diamond offers two body lift kits for the '93 Dakota. The
standard kit, which is part number 707239 and retails for $139.05 and
the premium kit, part number 707303 which retails for $229.92.

The standard is a basic kit which does not include bumper extensions,
the premium is a complete kit which includes the bumper extensions.

If you would like more detailed information on these kits, just e-mail
me a mailing address and I can send you our 1998 catalog.

Sincerely,
Anne Snedecor
Senior Technical Customer Service Representative