Re: Dakota 4X4

From: Jerry Jackson (jacksonj@cyberramp.net)
Date: Fri Apr 03 1998 - 20:01:01 EST

Got your flak jacket? Guess you realize you are opening yourself up on this one?
For one reason, streetability. I haul all kinds of stuff, up to the bed size and
load capacity, and pull my Bass Boat for 100s of miles. But I also like a quiet,
smooth ride and better gas mileage (and I don't need a step ladder to get in). It
is used in the great outdoors, in sand, gravel, mud, and deep water in the street.
So yes it is a TRUCK, looks great and is great (97 CC). And you ain't seen
nothing until you've seen a size 5 wriggle (yes, wriggle - check Webster's) over
the bolsters of those Flofits.....and she wouldn't be able to get up into that
highrise 4x4) If I wanted to climb rocks or fence posts, I would get a Land
Rover. If I wanted to forge swamps I would use my boat..but my Dak lets me have
truck, sports car and luxury vehicle all in one! I have had several 4x4s and
never used the extra equipment. Do you live in Montana or such?

But have to admit I haven't driven a 4x4 Durango.....