(no subject)

From: DICEMAN469 (DICEMAN469@AOL.COM)
Date: Fri Apr 03 1998 - 22:03:11 EST

> What is the reasoning behind buying a 2wd truck? If you want to race get a
> mustang or vette. Trucks are used for there 4X4 ability. Does anyone on
> this
> list use their truck in the outdoors? I'm certainly not nocking the 2wd
> dakota. I would love to get a R/T. Just wondering. Getting my new truck
> soooooon.

      There's nothing like spanking a Mustang with a pickup truck if you ask
me. You got the cargo space and hauling capacity of a pickup, and the
acceleration of a sports car...best of both worlds if you ask me. Besides,
where am I supposed to find an offroad haven on Long Island, New York?!?

Austin
96 V6