Re: RE:Something against DAK's? was: Black Diamond Body Lift

From: N2mopars (N2mopars@AOL.COM)
Date: Fri Apr 03 1998 - 23:14:12 EST

<< What are you talking about? Last January I could hardly find anything.
 There is more and more stuff coming out all the time. Within the last
 year I have seen: Hoods, Nerf Bars, Alarms, brush guards, winch
 mounts, seats, etc. Be patient, more is hitting the shelves everyday,
 especially since the slammin' crowd has seen the light and embraced
 the Dodge....

  Maybe for you 97 and later guys, but us 96 and earlier owners are getting
black balled. Most places act as if Dakotas werent made before 97. Too bad,
maybe all of us should pool our money and knowledge together and do something,
like make parts and stuff. After all each of us has an R&D vehicle.

Brad