Re: (no subject)4x4 or not

From: JEdmo123 (JEdmo123@AOL.COM)
Date: Sat Apr 04 1998 - 05:07:25 EST

I bought my first truck for many reasons, The main reason being safety.
One month of driving this rush hour traffic in Atlanta told me my little
Corolla GTS just wasn't going to cut it. Other reasons were style, interior,
size, power, and road handling. The added cost, weight and maintenance of 4x4
seems unnecessary for the daily commute to work. I have lived in PA, GA, and
FLA. and haven't missed it yet in 40 years. (I do have this urge to drive over
those new VW Bugs though) I am sure there are some who couldn't live without
It. More power to them.

98 Dakota Club Cab, Flame Red Clear Coat, Magnum 5.2L V8,Auto 4-Speed, Heavy
Duty Service Group, Trailer Tow Group, Fog Lamps, Preferred Package #26G,
Extang Soft Cover, Mopar Bed Liner, Bug Deflector, Infinity Sound System,
Silencer Alarm System, Mopar Step Shields, Side Visors, Lockable Spare Winch,
Ram's Head Tail light Covers, Power Everything GET
REAL......GET /V\OPAR