SnugLid

From: John Neff (jndneff@flash.net)
Date: Sun Apr 05 1998 - 13:02:37 EDT

Well,
I have had my Snug Lid on now for three days and I have absolutely no
complaints. The fit is great, the locks line up perfectly and it does
not move around at all. The paint match was very good as well. The only
thing I have noticed on it is that the weather stripping they install on
the under side of the tonneau is held on with super glue. This stuff is
far too brittle for this application as the rubber is constantly
changing shape and pulling loose. I will lay a bead of silicone on it to
hold it in place. Other than that, no complaints.

John
98 Dak CC 4X4 Sport, 5.2L, Auto, 3.92LSD, T&H Package, Power Everything,
Billet Grill, Nerf Bars, Rhino Liner, DDBC, Snug Lid.