Re: Tires & 4WAL

From: Steve (Slow@Primenet.com)
Date: Sun Apr 05 1998 - 06:52:16 EDT

On Sun, 5 Apr 1998 09:37:04 -0400, you wrote:

>Subsequently I bought a set of brand new take-off '93 aluminum wheels =
from a
>local fella and then traded them to an old fella that is a client of =
mine
>for his four 5 spoke chrome wheels. The gist of this is that these =
wheels
>are only 6" in width and I am having a hard time finding tires of
>approximately the same diameter as the stock Goodyear 31 x 10.50's, that=
 are
>designed to fit the 6" chrome wheels.=20

Do not think you can find a tire to fit that rim bud, a 265 series is
about the same height, but they are far wider than a 6" rim...

Steve, 29
Apache Junction, Arizona

97' Dakota, CC, 4X4, 5 Speed, all the goodies 'cept anti-lock brakes,
Mud Flaps, spare-tire lock, Step-Shields, EVSII Alarm, Gibson Single
3" Cat-Back,Tow Hooks....