Paint problems??

From: Bert.W.Loy-1 (Bert.W.Loy-1@ou.edu)
Date: Sun Apr 05 1998 - 21:32:31 EDT

I have a 97' black Dakota Sport and I'm very happy with it except for
one thing. The paint job sucks!!! After the first month, Paint started
falling off the front bumper. Now,...9 months later, there's a whole
strip of paint that has fallen out of the front bumper. Also, the rest
of the body gets scratched so easy!! I don't think the paint is thick
enough.
        A couple of weeks ago, I saw another dakota like mine on the
road,(white), and it had the same problem on it's bumper.
Were their any recalls on this? Does anyone else have this problem with
their 97' dakota??
        Bert.