Ordered my Dak Saturday

From: davefaut@mnsinc.com
Date: Mon Apr 06 1998 - 08:27:02 EDT

After lurking for the last few months as well as driving by the dealership once
a month or so, my wife and I ordered a 4x2 Sport CC V-8, auto, 3.55, amethyst, with all
of the power options except for the power mirrors. Dealer said they 5x7 mirrors
don't come in power. We paid $100 over dealer invoice. Also plan on having a
Rhinoliner put in. Dealer said they could work out a deal with the liner place and
save about $50. The hard part is waiting.

On a side note, this dealer (Safford Dodge in Fredericksburg, VA)did not know what
R/T they would be getting. They will be selling whatever they get at MSRP
(no markups or discounts). The same dealer also had a Viper in the showroom for almost
a year. Finally sold it for $66K.

Dave
Stafford, VA