Dakota 4X4 -Reply

From: Michael Z-Sykes (MSykes@SU.EDU)
Date: Mon Apr 06 1998 - 09:20:47 EDT

Why pay extra for something you may never need? If it doesn't snow
where you live, and it's not legal to go offroading anywhere around your
area, then 4x4's are a waste of money. Where I'm from, 2wd is where
it's at.
-mike
88V62X4LE3.55

>>> Pytho212 <Pytho212@AOL.COM> 04/03/98 05:37pm >>>
What is the reasoning behind buying a 2wd truck? If you want to race
get a
mustang or vette. Trucks are used for there 4X4 ability. Does anyone
on this
list use their truck in the outdoors? I'm certainly not nocking the 2wd
dakota. I would love to get a R/T. Just wondering. Getting my new truck
soooooon.