Re: Spare Connector for C200

From: Rader (rlr@bbt.com)
Date: Mon Apr 06 1998 - 09:19:49 EDT

> (All I need is the metal insert
> that goes into the plastic housing.) The C200 connector is the
> big mutha that is just above your left foot.

  You might try checking with a local computer hardware/networking
vendor (not a retail outlet). They usually have catalogs for the
various connectors in network use, and I'll bet that if you get a
lead or two from those catalogs, the manufacturers could point you
to the right place to get the contact closures you need.

  Ron