Re: Been in an R/T Response

From: catlin (catlin@erols.com)
Date: Mon Apr 06 1998 - 10:42:12 EDT

 |{eith R. Phelps Wrote:
> Climbed in a reg cab amethyst R/T Saturday. It looks COOL! The
> wheels/tires are absolutely huge. From the invoices I have seen at my
> dealer for the 5 CC's he's getting, and now a reg cab at another
> dealer, I think all R/T's are coming with the heavy duty service
> group, power convenience group, and CD/cassette. Anyone see one
> that doesn't have these options?

Keith,
     All the dealers here in Maryland seem to be getting the same also.
Here is what the R/T my dealer is getting has on it. By the way I was
looking for a R/T with Power Overhead Convenience Group has any one
seen a R/T with an overhead console?

Club Cab
Power Convenience Group
Heavy Duty Service Group