Stainless Exhaust

From: Stephan Boianoff (sboianoff@mdc.com)
Date: Mon Apr 06 1998 - 11:28:54 EDT

I've been looking at different cat-back exhaust systems for my '98 Club
Cab, and I have some questions concerning the different stainless steel
systems available. The only two manufacturers I've found that offer
them are Gibson and Borla. Gibson has the single 3" side exit system,
and Borla has a dual side exit & a dual rear exit system.

Does anyone on the list have either of the Borla systems? I do some
towing on the weekend, so I'm leaning toward the side exit systems. I'm
just trying to find out wether the Borla system is worth the price
difference. Also, you guys that have the Gibson system, what are your
impressions? Thanks.