RE: American Racing Wheels for Daks -Reply

From: Walter Felix (Walter_Felix@classic.msn.com)
Date: Mon Apr 06 1998 - 11:17:18 EDT

American Racing not a big company like Budnick or Boyds?

Boyds, has what I think are better designs, but I don't think they even come
close to the number that American Racing produces in a year.

I personally have never even heard of Budnick and I used to work in a shop
that sold AR, Craiger, Boyds, Elite and other brands of rims.

I remember my parents having a set of American Racing rims on a "65" chevy van
they owned when I was a kid.

Walter_Felix@MSN.COM
88 Dodge Dakota Sport 4x4.
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Downs/9219