RE: How to unsubscribe (Attention: Jon)

From: Mike Crumley (mcrumley@airmail.net)
Date: Mon Apr 06 1998 - 13:48:02 EDT

At 07:19 AM 4/6/98 , you wrote:
trying to unsubscribe from this list for a week now and nothing seems to
work. If someone can give me a suggestion I would appreciate
it</font></blockquote>
dakota-truck" to majordomo@buffnet.net.
Are you sending the proper command to the correct address? Note that the
unsubscribe address is not the same as the address to send messages to
the group. Also, turn off all commands to send stuff like colored text
and different size text and just send the request as plain text. If all
else fails, go to the DML home page and unsubscribe through it.