2 wrecks

From: Bobby Wilken (lthpbsw@northstar.k12.ak.us)
Date: Tue Apr 07 1998 - 04:13:28 EDT

Wreck #1

Last September I was sitting at a stop sign when a Forest Green 94 Caddy El
Dorado Slammed into me head on going about 15mph. Guess he didn't see
me...Anyways...after I backed up off of the car. Hood was crushed halfway
to the windshield, lights knocked out, bumper half on the ground, radiator
pushed into the fan. I also didn't get out until after the cop left. I
was suprised to see that one foglight was knocked out and a slight crack in
the lower plastic part of the bumper. Cool...

Wreck #2

This one happened about a month later. I was over at my girlfriends house.
At about midnight she remembered that her parents were coming in to the
airport and she had to pick them up. She rushed to her 96 Jimmy in the
Garage. Me, sitting in the living room, hear the garage open, her car
start, and a big CRUNCH. She slammed right into the front of my truck
sitting behind the garage. OUCH. Two tiny dents on the chrome part of my
bumper. On the other hand the Jimmy needed a new rear bumper, 2 new side
bumper brackets, and a whole new tailgate. Get TUFF...Get (V)opar.
Adios...

^Bobby Wilken*^*^*^
^'97 SLT+, 318ci, CC, 4x4, Flame Red, K&N, Gibson Duals,^
*Quite a sweet stereo w/ 6 disc and bass,^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
^and every single option there is...^*^*^*