Re: 2 wrecks

From: Eric Kozowski (kozowski@structured.net)
Date: Tue Apr 07 1998 - 13:55:18 EDT

ok here's my wreck story. approaching a stop light that is red at about
15-20mph. clown in 87 chevy nova decides he really wants to get into that
driveway and turns left in front of me. totally caved in the right front
of the nova. it was not driveable. $1900 (of is insurance money) to fix my
96 cc dak. it slightly bent the bumper, broke out all the lights in the
left front. small scratch in left front quarter panel and another in the
hood. broken fog lights and the plastic valence under the bumper. got the
rock chips in the hood fixed as a byproduct :-)