Re: BUG SHIELD

From: Mike Crumley (mcrumley@airmail.net)
Date: Fri Apr 10 1998 - 15:40:48 EDT

At 04:26 PM 4/9/98 , you wrote:

>O.K. ... new problem, while washing my truck today, l looked at the Deflecta
>Shield l installed a couple of weeks ago...to my suprise, only half of the
>tape was still attached to the hood. Anyone had this problem before? What
>would be a good product to reinstall the shield?

Haven't noticed anything like that with mine which has been on for several
months. The bug shield I got uses 3M brand tape. I looked in the
instruction sheet that came with it to see if it had a specific name, but
it just said OEM approved tape. Maybe a well stocked auto parts place would
have some. I wouldn't use velcro, super glue would be much better.

--
Mike Crumley  mcrumley@airmail.net
97 Dakota  Regular Cab  Short Bed