BUG SHIELD

From: Dkota4by4 (Dkota4by4@aol.com)
Date: Thu Apr 09 1998 - 17:26:09 EDT

O.K. ... new problem, while washing my truck today, l looked at the Deflecta
Shield l installed a couple of weeks ago...to my suprise, only half of the
tape was still attached to the hood. Anyone had this problem before? What
would be a good product to reinstall the shield? I thought about Velcro, but
doubt that would hold up while driving....Thanks for the info..

Russ
97 4X4 CC 318
Rhino Python Hitch (still scratched from the wreck) FABM Had a Deflecta Shield