Leaky windshields (also: R/T in NJ)

From: Chip Maurer (chip@unx.dec.com)
Date: Fri Apr 10 1998 - 14:52:36 EDT

There's been a couple threads on this in the past.
Thought I'd relay what happened to me.

My 97' CC had a problem with wind noise, esp at speeds
over 60 (not too hard with the 318). Then, last week,
I noticed a musty smell. The passenger floor was wet
under the mats. I took it in yesterday. I suggested
things like bad door gaskets, plugged AC drain and bad
windshield gasket. It was the latter. There were two
gaps (couple inches in length, maybe?) in the sealer,
one on the side and one on the bottom. They resealed
the windshield. I hope that fixed it.

While I was there, I saw that they had an R/T. It was
black and was a regular cab. It was at Freehold Dodge
for anyone in the area. Sticker price was 20K. Nice,
but I like the room behind the driver seat.

--
| Chip Maurer           chip@unx.dec.com    |