Re: V-6 Buil-up -Reply

From: Michael Z-Sykes (MSykes@su.edu)
Date: Fri Apr 10 1998 - 13:53:26 EDT

you can find it, it just takes some digging. I have found plenty of stuff for
my 88 V6, but I don't dig the cowl hoods, and some other stuff out there.
Just do some calling around to all the chebby places in Truckin'(sorry
Lance). You'd be surprised what you'll come across. Try Sir Michaels,
Gaylords, AIM. I have found some grilles and bumbers for my 88 there.
hope this helps
-mike sykes

>>> <mdm@tampabay.rr.com> 04/09/98 09:43pm >>>
But what about the older V-6's? Like in a 92? :) There are like
barely any pre 1997 aftermarket products available..such as grills,
bumpers, hoods, etc.....

-Mike
Tampa, FL
1992 Dak Sport

> Good news for y'all who have the V-6 and been looking for mods. The
June