Re: 285 Miles on R/T

From: catlin (catlin@erols.com)
Date: Thu Apr 09 1998 - 21:45:41 EDT

> > Congratulations! Keep me informed on your
> impressions of the truck. Dodge only recommends
> a 300 mile break-in and then your good to go.
> Tony

15 miles to BLAST OFF! Forecast looks good Sunny and
light winds. Right calve a little sore been doing right leg
calve presses all day preparing for the 300 mile mark.
Police stickers in rear window and ready for take off.
Book of lame speeding excuses on passenger seat and I'm
ready to LIGHT MY TIRES! Just got in from walking my dog,
Man this truck looks good even in the dark.

Mike Catlin
R/T in Maryland