RE: Whatz-up with the Horn

From: Walter Felix (Walter_Felix@classic.msn.com)
Date: Thu Apr 09 1998 - 17:50:47 EDT

I had added a second low tone horn to go with the stock high tone. That made
a BIG difference.

Walter_Felix@MSN.COM

Truck: 88 Dodge Dakota Sport 4x4.

Color: Flash Red

Motor: 3.9 V6

Tranny: A-500 Auto with NVP231 Transfer Case

Factory Accessories: AC, Cruise, Tilt, PW, PD, Rear Slider, Light Bar, Fog
Lamps & Covers

Aftermarket Accessories: Lund Interceptor, Lund Moon Visor, Sony
AM/FM/Cassette w/10 Disk Changer, ventguards, custom bed mat, black Dee-Zee
tailgate protector, Lund head-lamp blackouts, 4 Dick Cepek lamps with custom
covers, cowl style hood scoop, 3" TrailMaster body lift, 31x10.50x15 Dunlop
Radial Mud Rovers on 15x10 AR Type 26 rims, X-Tang railed tonneau cover (cut
and fitted to bed bar), Lund TailMate, Rancho RS-5000 Shocks, FlowMaster 3"
in/2 2-1/2" outlets, BushWacker fender flares, Taylor 8mm wires (Red), "FABM",
"DDBC".

http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Downs/9219