Exhaust Upgrades (was Re: Japanese Crap)

From: Rader (rlr@bbt.com)
Date: Thu Apr 09 1998 - 17:02:21 EDT

> you cite things that happend over fifty years ago as good reasons not to do
> something today.

> What about the things that happened over 2,000 years ago. Should we forget
> that also? Rename the 10 commandments the 10 suggestions.

  Knock it off, people. Dakota list, remember? No need for Judeo-Christian
chest beating.

ObDakota:

  I am still sussing out my catback exhaust options. Unfortunately, the
options are a little more limited for my '95 than for '97+. Specifically,
I'd like to try the Edelbrock stainless system, but they don't make one
for my year.

  Has anyone bought the 3" center in-out Edelbrock muffler and bent their own
custom system? What is your impression, power (low & high end) and sound-wise?

  Ron