Re: WRECK(???)

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Thu Apr 09 1998 - 10:23:36 EDT

<snip>
>The local news showed some video of these tests. in one test they
>backed them square into a concrete pole. I hate to say it but the
>Dakota bumper majorly buckled in the midle on this one, looked like it
>was made out of aluminum can material. <snip, again>

Michael,

Our local news mis-reported that the Dak was second-best in the test. I
read the results and found otherwise, to my dismay. The report I read
didn't say what year Dak was tested, though. Do you know if it was the
"Classic" or the Ram Lite?
Thanks!

RIchard in SA
>--
>----
> Michael Clark mike@snakebite.com
> '93 MarkIII 4X2 V-8 SWB RC auto, DDBC
> K&N FIPK, Flowmaster cat-back dual, MP SBEC
> Doug Thorley Headers, Moroso Blue Max wires
> 180 degree thermostat, WaterWetter, Brass cap & rotor
> one and only 1/4 mile time of 15.08 @ 90.82
> My Dakota page=> http://web.wt.net/~mclark/dakota.html
> Dakota Webring=> http://web.wt.net/~mclark/webring/ring.html

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]