Re: Japanese Crap

From: Nicholas McKinney (nickmckinn@mindspring.com)
Date: Thu Apr 09 1998 - 13:30:16 EDT

Damn this is annoying, if the US didn't buy from anyone that we once fought
a war with, there just ain't that many countries left now is there? Let me
see, no British, German, Italian, damn that civil war, no American now too
eh? Forget buying oil to make cheap gasoline for the Dak unless Norway
keeps pumping it out.

Anyone who believes that the Japanese were any worse than the Americans at
the time needs to get to a university level history 101 course and read
about how Panama was created (and countless other things we did). The
difference between the US and the Japanese is that the US was successful in
what it did.

Nicholas