RE: Whatz-up with the Horn

From: Collins, Richard (collinsr@ccmangum.com)
Date: Thu Apr 09 1998 - 12:51:53 EDT

Yeah, that is true. I tried replacing mine with a "Big Rig" horn from
Pep Boys but their version of a big rig horn must be different than mine
because it sounded pretty much the same to me.

I'm thinking about puting one of those air horn kits in it with a 3
simultaneous notes. If you have an FIPK on yours, you can take out the
stock air box and there's TONS of room to mount on in there...

Richard Collins
collinsr@ccmangum.com
98 SLT+ CC 5.2L FIPK