RE: Japanese Crap

From: Lance Martz (LanceM@mcmullenargus.com)
Date: Thu Apr 09 1998 - 12:36:39 EDT

Gentlemen,

It is neither pointed nor of interest to stab at one another with your
expletives. There are two points here.
                Number 1: Gene's gripes and feelings are justified. If
your Father had been mistreated at someone else's hands, you'd probably
be jaded as well.
                Number 2: Tony feels as if Gene is a "completely racist"
minded individual.
Neither one of you is wrong on this point . Jabbing at one another is
something none of us cares to listen to. Historical facts point to the
fact that individuals were mistreated as P.O.W.'s in almost every war
where there was an invasion of sorts. Typically, there's enough hatred
without people on our ML grinding each other for their personal views on
certain subjects. Historical facts prove that Americans were severely
mistreated. As an American, this bothers me, as well as many thousands
of other red-blooded Americans. To forget these things, is to make a
travesty of something that should never happen again. Buy what you will
for whatever reasons you do. Enjoy each other's company my friends.
Life is short, burn a lot of gas....
It's better to burnout, than to fade away........
Lance
LanceM@mcmullenargus.com