Re: WRECK(???)

From: Bruce Aaron Hefner (gt9742a@prism.gatech.edu)
Date: Thu Apr 09 1998 - 12:43:07 EDT

Like I said you have your own bumpers made (Front and back) for a few
hundred bucks out of 1" to 2" thick steel, and you don't have to worry
about it, one of my friends did it on his '96 Ram, about a year ago he hit
a Mercedes (Mercedes ran a stop sign) going about 50 mph, totalled the
Mercedes, did nothing to his truck but scratch the paint on his bumper,
that's why I decided to do the same.....

Bruce