RE: RE: New to the list

From: Rhyner, Mark (RhynerM@EMH1.HQISEC.ARMY.MIL)
Date: Thu Apr 09 1998 - 00:48:41 EDT

Yeah Gene,

That was it, Tarantula. It was a pretty hot van. Could pull the front
wheels off the ground from time to time. This with an engine cover
(inside the van) that I did up in penny bar style. Not exactly light.
The couch and the speaker enclosures in back did aid in weight transfer
though. <grin> Ahhhh, reminiscing about the "good ol days."

Wouldn't mind having that 360 in the DAK...it was a stomper.

Mark