Fuel Pumps

From: axeman (andrews3@ghplus.infi.net)
Date: Thu Apr 09 1998 - 00:23:17 EDT

Has anyone in the Pennsylvania are with a 97 or 98 had a problem with
their fuel pump. I was at the dealer the other day, had a rattle now
they are going to replace the cat, and asked if there has been a demand
for fuel pumps. It seems that there is a additive to the gas in the
area, I live in Pittsburgh (a suburb actually) that is reaking hovoc on
fuel pumps on every make of vehicle due to the outbreak of the warm
weather. Just wondeing if other parrts of the country are experiencing
this?

Dave
97 Sport