Check Engine Codes!

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Wed Apr 08 1998 - 21:27:22 EDT

This would be the day before I drive a mere 730 miles home. The check
engine light came on. So I drew the codes (without denting anything)
and got the following. I know what I saw, 'cause I did it twice.
3-3-2-5-5.
Now a 55 is end of test. I did NOT get the 88 beginning of test.
3+3+2=8, but that's all I can figure out. After doing the test twice, I
cranked the engine up, put it in R,N,D, but the check engine light never
came on again.
Can anyone shed some light on this? Is my truck haunted? Is it still
messing with me about the hood thing? The check engine light has been
on once before, but I parked it, and came out the next day to take it to
the dealer here in Davidson, no check engine light.
Thanks a lot,
Robert

--
Mailto:rotrottmann@davidson.edu