RE: Tonneau

From: Ayotte, Glen (ayotteg@espn.com)
Date: Wed Apr 08 1998 - 21:32:19 EDT

I just got the MOPAR cover installed today. It looks really nice, and
the color matches perfect (Light Driftwood). Of coure I have a 98 DAK
and I am not sure if MOPAR made hard covers for older models. As far as
taking it off, you have to remove the mounts, which clamp, not screw
into the bed. It locks the tailgate, which for me, is a big plus. All
I am going to put in the bed is my mountain bikes.

Theft is a big problem where I live, and a soft cover would probably get
stolen, or worse torn by a**holes.

Just my $.02

Glenn Ayotte
Bristol, CT