RE: RE: New to the list

From: Ayotte, Glen (ayotteg@espn.com)
Date: Wed Apr 08 1998 - 18:42:38 EDT

When I went looking for my 98 DAK a lot of people seemed like they did
not want to sell me a truck. It is amazing how a sales person can pass
up a sale, who would think. Even if that dealer called me back I would
not consider talking to them. Maybe at the end of the month the sales
guy will give you a call, he might need to make a quota.

Good Luck

Glenn Ayotte
Bristol,CT

P.S. My 98 is awsome......