Re: Radar Scramblers

From: WillTier (WillTier@aol.com)
Date: Wed Apr 08 1998 - 16:38:42 EDT

<< there is a great book out there called "The Speeders Guide To Avoiding
Tickets" by James M Eagan who is a former NY state trooper. It's a bit old (I
think it was written in '90 or '91), but it's still quite relative and very
informative. You can get it from www.amazon.com for something like $5.00.
Very much worth it. >>

I'll second that, I have a copy and it is very good info and quite comical at
times. I heard the author on a radio talk show right after he wrote it and
looked hard and wide to find a copy, finally ended up getting a autographed
copy through a mutual friend. Good reading for sure.

Bill