Re: Posting DML Info in Truckin' Magazine...

From: Rader (rlr@bbt.com)
Date: Wed Apr 08 1998 - 16:36:18 EDT

Lance Martz wrote:

> So far,
> it's been good to excellent. I could use a little less of the spark plug
> and window cleaning jargon however, but, you know, c'est la vie!

  Just wait until the next Slick 50 thread starts up again, or the
resurrection of the Grand Transmission Debate.

> Let God Punish them for Driving Chevys (or Ferds)

  Hmmmm, well that marque-bashing will certainly earn you points amongst
certain DMLers.

  I'm a wise-ass, but it's good to have you aboard. Especially with that
customized monstrosity the rest of us are all drooling over. ;)

  Ron