Re: Re: Got my VON already

From: jim miller (jmiller@eramp.net)
Date: Fri Apr 10 1998 - 20:22:25 EDT

Gary E. Klim wrote:

> T&H Package on restriction??? Would Chrysler still ship if they ran out
> of steering wheels? Hmmm...
>
> gk

Hi Gary, my dealer said the option was no longer listed in the computer.
When a dealer places an order nowadays they check boxes on a computer
screen. If the box ain't there, they can check it. I also remember recent
ads on tv for free air on dak sport. Thats what I ordered and the computer
charged me 800 for a/c. Guess the computer doesn't watch tv!Jim Miller
Waco, Tx
Dakless (not for long I hope this time!)