RE: Seat Belt follow up

From: Joe Dille (joe@dille.montgomery.pa.us)
Date: Sat Apr 11 1998 - 21:52:07 EDT

John,

Here is the poop on the heater TSB. I got it off the NHTSA web
site.

Drive Safe,

Joe

Service Bulletin Number: 24-04-97
Bulletin Sequence Number:
Date of Bulletin: 9704
NHTSA Item Number: SB051925
Make: DODGE TRUCK
Model: DAKOTA
Year: 1997
Component: HEATER:DEFROSTER:DEFOGGER AND VENTILATION

>Date: Sat, 11 Apr 1998 02:57:38 -0400
>From: "L. J. Morris" <ljohn@alltel.net>
>Subject: DML: Re: Seat Belt Follow up
>
>Hey Joe;
>
>Interesting, I have been watching this thread, got my steering shaft
>replaced with the new revised version months ago, same trouble and noises as
>the RAMS had, same revision. The seat belt thing is annoying with the
>drivers belt, but they have been like this in the Daks since the beginning,
>my passenger belt does not catch while merely connecting it to the receiver
>like the drivers does, but it works in an inertia situation.
>
>I have heard many-a-folk complain about the heater/defroster/ventilation
>duct loudness under certain settings, Durango also, mine included. Did you
>happen to see what the TSB was on this when talking to the Dealer?

Joe Dille

Telford PA USA
(joe@dille.montgomery.pa.us)