Re: Dak R/T time and speed in the 1/4 mile

From: Amanda (akelly@tir.com)
Date: Sat Apr 11 1998 - 21:07:17 EDT

At 05:23 PM 4/11/98 -0700, you wrote:
>Tony, what kind of exaust system the R/T have ?
>I'm thinking it has the mopar performance exhaust system..3" with the
>performance muffler. Does it have a single outlet or dual ? Does It
>come with exhaust header ? What size tires ? Does it have a
>performance air filter ? I'm thinking about the little things that
>can be done to inprove the performance.
>
>Tony, thanks for the response
>
>Gralin
>
>Completely stock, for now. tires 255/55/17 They come with a Dynaflow
 ultramax muffler with a single outlet. Great sound. I been told you can
  go with the older exhaust manifolds for some gain. I wouldn't mess with the
  rest of the system. Stock airbox. I'm looking for big gains. I want it to
  run mid 13s. Maybe a Vortech sc, but I'd rather go the naturally aspirated
   route. Tony