Re: Exhaust Pipe Size?

From: Munypit 94 (Munypit94@AOL.COM)
Date: Sun Apr 12 1998 - 20:43:09 EDT

In regards to hkusp40578 who was asking about the 3" exhaust pipe.....
  I have a '94 Dak with 3.9V6 and I just put on a Gibson 3" Catback exhaust.
I have also installed a set of March Power Pulleys and a Jacobs Electronic
Ignition System, I can't really tell you just from the exhaust if it made a
difference, because I did all that work at the same time, but between all 3,
there is a difference. It has increased horsepower and it sounds a whole lot
better !! The exhaust was really easy to put on, it uses all factory hangers,
and I'm very pleased with the looks of it. I hope this helps you. Ken
munypit94@aol.com