Re: Paint problems?? -Reply -Reply

From: Michael Z-Sykes (MSykes@su.edu)
Date: Mon Apr 13 1998 - 09:12:06 EDT

hhmmmm.... good point.....
-mike

Actually it wasn't suddenly, they were opening during crashes where
the
van was rear-ended, never really understood what the big deal on that
one
was anyway, as long as your buckled up what does it matter whether
the
door comes open or not in a crash, especially the rear door, I mean the
impact from a wreck sends you forwards not backwards, so how could
you
possibly get thrown out the back door?