WI R/T

From: Dave Rench (renchd@krause.com)
Date: Mon Apr 13 1998 - 09:16:00 EDT

I made an error. The truck is $2,000 off list, but the list is $1,000
higher than I quoted in my original e-mail. It stickers at $21,900 and is
"on-sale" for $19,900. While not the deal that Motor Trend talked about
(they were talking sticker price of $19,000) it is encouraging to see that
the dealers (or at least this one) aren't trying to gouge us even more by
selling at or over sticker. By the way, I spoke with my brother who lives
in the Madison area (and has been eyeing the R/T) and he said it has been
on the lot for almost 2 weeks. Maybe they won't sell so quickly after all.

Dave Rench
Krause Publications
http://www.krause.com