MP Magnum Cam ? -Reply

From: Michael Z-Sykes (MSykes@su.edu)
Date: Mon Apr 13 1998 - 09:37:02 EDT

I haven't presonally, but everyone I've talked to said it's worth voiding
your emissions warranty....
-mike
88V6LE3.55AUTO

>>> "L. J. Morris" <ljohn@alltel.net> 04/11/98 04:53am >>>
Has anyone on the list installed the R/T cam package in their '97 as yet?

I am about to order the kit and was just wondering if anyone has already
installed it and if they had any input. I don't have the headers yet, but a
friend that has an exhaust bender has agreed to help me put together a
better flowing Y-pipe. I figure with his bender and my mig-welder, we
should be able to come-up with something to fit this 4x4.

Should I wait for the SBEC ('97) before I install the cam?

                      L. John Morris <ljohn@alltel.net>
       White/Driftwood, CC, 5.2L, 5spd, 4x4, 3.92SG, 4WAL
                     Gibson Exhaust, Air by *Meldrum*