Re: tweets was DAKOTA -Reply

From: Michael Z-Sykes (MSykes@su.edu)
Date: Mon Apr 13 1998 - 09:42:24 EDT

Got any pics of your sub? I want to put a sub in mine, but not sure
what to do with the jack. Anyone have any opinion on the kicker
Solobarics? They are suposed to fit tight spaces.

I'm not sold on the Solobaric. They need a whole lot of power. I'm all
about the JL audio W6 series. They hit just as hard, if not harder, use
half the power, and are just a small as the Solobaric. And they cost half
as much!!! You know where my money is going!
-mike
88V6LE3.55AUTO