Answers to questions

From: Gary Ludwick (gludwick@csi.com)
Date: Mon Apr 13 1998 - 12:47:41 EDT

------=_NextPart_000_00A7_01BD66DA.58BC96E0

>>Do we not think such a response is better than one that automatically
     assumes he didn't have a problem, just did the installation wrong? I
     have faithfully read the DML for a couple of months now, and have
     seen the type of responses given to questions. To keep peace on the
     DML, I will not characterize some of them as they truly are. Suffice
     it to say however, many responses are not worthy of the sender, nor
     are they helpful in many cases. It is truly easy to accurately
     predict responses based on that experience. My comment to Russ was a
     sarcastic warning (as I have done in a couple of other cases) because
     I believed he was setting himself up as a target with his question.
     My apologies if it was not understood to be in that context.<<

Putting aside for a moment the "better response", the answer to this is to
keep your sarcasm and casting disperson on other responses (before the
fact!) to yourself.
We're all here to help each other if we can, and your smug, superior
attitude does nothing to enhance that goal.

------=_NextPart_000_00A7_01BD66DA.58BC96E0
        filename="Gary Ludwick.vcf"

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1