Re: What kind of oil?

From: Russ Tolman (rjtolman@slkc.uswest.net)
Date: Mon Apr 13 1998 - 16:23:52 EDT

>My first oil change is rapidly approaching, and I would like to know what
>everyone is using.
>Are the synthetic blends (or the full synthetics) really worth the extra
>$$$?
>If I am starting another "great spark plug debate", I apologize in advance.
>
>Steve

        I don't know about the debate but I will tell you what I have done
since day one with my 95,v8, slt, k&n, msd, gibson, addco rear sway bar,
brass cap and rotor, sebc computer. I have used Mobil 1 and have changed
the oil every 6,000. I have it in 2 dodge trucks and 2 other cars. I
would never go back. In fact I just had all the transfer cases and rear
end changed to synth in prep. to doing some towing.

Sincerely, Russ Tolman