Re: 4" drop attn MIKE

From: Munypit 94 (Munypit94@AOL.COM)
Date: Mon Apr 13 1998 - 17:43:30 EDT

Mike.... How does it handle?? It handles great!! The ride.......is really
good considering it is lowered 3" and you can't even tell it's lowered unless
you get on a really bumpy road, and it's never once bottomed out. The reason
for the really bumpy road is probably from the 17" wheels and tires and the
road feel that you receive back from them, the side wall doesn't flex as much
on a lower profile tire, so I don't think it's caused from the lowering. The
whole kit, which included the lowering kit and new shocks, was around $900. It
comes with polyurethene bushings,leaf springs and the lower control arms. It
took about a day and a half to install, and no trouble when we had it aligned.
Hope this helps. Ken munypit94@aol.com

<<
 how does it ride and handle. Chisholm says thier kits out-handle anything
 out there. I've been considering Chisholm but still don't know. Lastly, how
 much did it set you back? Thanks-
 -mike sykes
 88V6LE3.55AUTO

>>> Munypit 94 <Munypit94@AOL.COM> 04/12/98 10:16am >>>
 I have a 3"& 4" drop . I have a 2" lower control arm, 1" lowering spring in
 the front, A lowering rear leaf springs in the rear for the 4" drop out
 back.
 I'm running a 235/45zr17 on the front and a 275/40zr17 on the back. It's
 been
 lower for 3 years now (1994 dodge Dakota) put 25000 miles on it and I
 haven't
 had any trouble with it. It's a Chisholm Suspensions system. Here a link to
 my
 web page if you want to look a the drop. Hope this helps Ken
 (munypit94@aol.com) <A HREF="http://members.aol.com/Munypit94/">Munypit's
 Homepage</A>