FREE?

From: JEdmo123 (JEdmo123@AOL.COM)
Date: Wed Apr 15 1998 - 17:08:35 EDT

I went to my local Dodge dealer here in Atlanta for an oil change, while I was
there I figured I would get a couple of new wiper blades. Wrong! They
informed me you have to replace the whole assembly at $23 a pop plus labor. I
said S__t! But don't have a lot of free time so I said go ahead.
When they were done, I went to pay. They said no charge, It Is covered under
your three year warranty. I did not know this, I am going to get new ones
every six months.

Flame Red 98 SLT, CC, V8 with all kinds of stuff