Re: tweets was DAKOTA -Reply -Reply

From: N2mopars (N2mopars@AOL.COM)
Date: Wed Apr 15 1998 - 20:08:51 EDT

<< I got an Orion XTR 12" in a box behing the seat of my standard cab. It's
in
 a really small box, because I also got my 12 disc changer back there. The
 dimensions are probably about 15"H x 7"D (bottom) 1.5"D (top) and about 30
 inches wide. Regardless, the thing still pounds. I'm putting about 400 watts
 RMS into it with 85x2 going to my mids, and 50x2 going to my tweeters. I find
 it amazing how I could fit 3 amps, an electronic crossover, distribution
block
 and all related wiring underneath the bench seat and still be fully
 functional!! So it can be done!!

 Austin
 -Vipertruck >>

Do you have any pictures? Or could you send me a list of all componenets
used? Thanks.

Brad